By Karen I. Goldberg and Alan S. Goldman (Eds.)
Content material: 1. Organometallic C-H bond activation : an creation / Alan S. Goldman and Karen I. Goldberg -- 2. C-H bond activation through iridium and rhodium complexes : catalytic hydrogen-deuterium trade and C-C bond-forming reactions / Steven R. Klei, Kian L. Tan, Jeffrey T. Golden, Cathleen M. Yung, Reema okay. Thalji, Kateri A. Ahrendt, Jonathan A. Ellman, T. Don Tilley and Robert G. Bergman
Read or Download Activation and Functionalization of C—H Bonds PDF
Similar organic books
Thoroughly revised and accelerated to mirror the newest developments within the box, Polysaccharides: Structural range and sensible Versatility, moment variation outlines primary recommendations within the constitution, functionality, chemistry, and balance of polysaccharides and divulges new analytical innovations and purposes at present impacting the beauty, medicinal, chemical, and biochemical industries.
This, the 9th quantity of the "Total Synthesis of normal items" sequence, contains a unmarried bankruptcy via ok. Mori studying the whole synthesis of insect pheromones.
Integrates solid-phase natural synthesis with palladium chemistryThe Wiley sequence on Solid-Phase natural Syntheses retains researchers present with significant accomplishments in solid-phase natural synthesis, delivering complete experimental information. Following the tested, validated, and confirmed experimental tactics, readers can simply practice a extensive diversity of complicated syntheses wanted for his or her personal experiments and commercial purposes.
This paintings takes good thing about high-resolution silicon stencil mask to construct air-stable complementary OTFTs utilizing a low-temperature fabrication approach. Plastic electronics according to natural thin-film transistors (OTFTs) pave the way in which for inexpensive, versatile and large-area items. during the last few years, OTFTs have gone through striking advances by way of reliability, functionality and scale of integration.
- Topics in Organometallic Chem [Vol 07] - Transition Metal Arene pi-Complexes in Organic Synthesis and Catalysts
- Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations, Volume 2 (Synthesis: Carbon with One Heteroatom Attached by a Single Bond)
- Methods of Non--Amino Acid Synthesis
- Organic Molecular Crystals: Their Electronic States
- Ammonia, Amines, Phosphine, Arsine, Stibine, Silane, Germane and Stannane in Organic Solvents. Ammonia, Amines, Phosphine and Arsine in Organic Solvents
Extra info for Activation and Functionalization of C—H Bonds
ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 2004. ch001 olefin insertion into M - R bonds), such complexes would seem to offer promise with respect to catalytic insertion of olefins into C - H bonds. A n early indication of such promise was the report by Jordan of the insertion of propene into the C H bond of 2-picoline (eq 37) (143). Very recently, Tilley has found that C p * S c C H catalyzes (albeit with low turnovers) the addition of methane across the propene C - H bond to give isobutane (144).
1980, 1243. 122. ; Ephritikhine, M . ; Zakrzewski, J. J. Chem. , Chem. Comm. 1982, 1235. 123. ; Ephritikhine, M . ; Holmes-Smith, R. Chem. Comm. 1983, 788. ; Zakrzewski, J. Tetrahedron Lett. 1984, 25, 1279. ; Lin, Y. Tetrahedron Lett. 1985, 26, 1999. 124. Burk, M . ; Crabtree, R. ; Parnell, C. ; Uriarte, R. J. Organometallics 1984, 3, 816. 125. Burk, M . ; Crabtree, R. H. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1987, 109, 8025. 126. ; Saito, Y. J. ,Chem. Commun. 1990, 757. 127. ; Crabtree, R. H. Organometallics 1993, 12, 294.
87. ; Labinger, J. ; Bercaw, J. E. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2000,122,10846. 88. Examples of stable six coordinate Pt(IV) alkyl hydrides: (a) Puddephatt, R. J. Coord. Chem. Rev. 2001,219-221,157. ; White, P. ; Templeton, J. L. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1996,118,5684. ; Richmond, M . K. Organometallics 1996, 15, 2845. (d) Hill, G. ; Vittal, J. ; Puddephatt, R. J. Organometallics 1997, 16, 1209. (e) Prokopchuk, E. ; Jenkins, H. ; Puddephatt, R. J. Organometallics 1999,18,2861. ; Keinan, E. Organometallics 1999,21,247 .