By Casey Reas, Nick Montfort, Ian Bogost, John Bell, Patsy Baudoin, Jeremy Douglass, Mark C. Marino, Michael Mateas, Mark Sample, Noah Vawter
A unmarried line of code deals how to comprehend the cultural context of computing.
This ebook takes a unmarried line of code--the super concise uncomplicated software for the Commodore sixty four inscribed within the title--and makes use of it aa a lens during which to think about the phenomenon of artistic computing and how desktop courses exist in tradition.
The authors of this collaboratively written e-book deal with code no longer as in simple terms useful yet as a text--in the case of 10 PRINT, a textual content that seemed in lots of diverse revealed sources--that yields a narrative approximately its making, its function, its assumptions, and extra. they think about randomness and regularity in computing and paintings, the maze in tradition, the preferred uncomplicated programming language, and the hugely influential Commodore sixty four computing device.
Read or Download 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10 PDF
Similar computing books
* Covers every little thing clients have to wake up to hurry on C programming, together with complicated subject matters to take their programming ability to the subsequent point* Walks C programmers in the course of the whole improvement cycle of a C program-designing and constructing this system, writing resource code, compiling the code, linking the code to create the executable courses, debugging, and deployment* offers thorough insurance of keyword phrases, application circulation, conditional statements, constants and variables, numeric values, arrays, strings, capabilities, tips, debugging, prototyping, and masses extra* Addresses a few complex programming issues akin to pics and video game programming in addition to home windows and Linux programming* comprises dozens of pattern courses that readers can adapt and regulate for his or her personal makes use of* Written by means of the writer of the first-ever For Dummies book-a guy recognized for his skill to take advanced fabric and current it in a manner that makes it easy and enjoyable
Layout hassle-free, Intuitive telephone and pill Apps for Any Platform cellular apps may still suppose typical and intuitive, and clients should still comprehend them speedy and simply. which means powerful interplay and interface layout is important. even if, few cellular app builders (or even designers) have had sufficient education in those parts.
The abstracts and papers during this quantity have been offered on the 5th Annual foreign Computing and Combinatorics convention (COCOON ’99), which used to be held in Tokyo, Japan from July 26 to twenty-eight, 1999. the subjects hide so much elements of theoretical desktop technological know-how and combinatorics relating computing.
- The Elements of Computing Systems: Building a Modern Computer from First Principles
- Soft computing applications in sensor networks
- Cloud Computing and Security: Second International Conference, ICCCS 2016, Nanjing, China, July 29-31, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part II
- High Performance Computing on Vector Systems: Proceedings of the High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart, March 2005
- Theoretical Aspects of Computing - ICTAC 2004: First International Colloquium, Guiyang, China, September 20-24, 2004, Revised Selected Papers
Extra resources for 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10
CPAR. Classification based on predictive association rules. In: SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM 2003), pp. 331–335 (2003) Classification of Fatigue Bills Based on K-Means by Using Creases Feature Dongshik Kang, Satoshi Miyaguni, Hayao Miyagi, Ikugo Mitsui, Kenji Ozawa, Masanobu Fujita, and Nobuo Shoji* Abstract. The bills in circulation generate a large amount of fatigue bills every year, causing various types of problems, such as the paper jam in automatic tellers due to overwork and exhaustion.
Nevertheless, model based methods present the drawback that recent information is not added immediately to the model but a new induction is needed in order to update the model. 3 Associative Classification Associative classification methods obtain a model of association rules that is used for classification. These rules are restricted to those containing only the class attribute in the consequent part. , 1998). Since Agrawal and col. , 1993b) and proposed the Apriori algorithm (Agrawal and Srikant, 1994), association rules have been the focus of intensive research.
Thesis of Doctor. : Web Personalization Expert with Combining collaborative Filtering and association Rule Mining Technique. : CMAR. Accurate and efficient classification based on multiple class-association rules. In: Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM 2001), California, pp. : Ontology-based data mining approach implemented on exploring product and brand spectrum. Web Mining – the Ontology Approach. In: Proc. : Integration classification and association rule mining.